Install with Eclipse-plugin
Evaluation Version Download
Evaluation Version Guide
- Evaluation copy allows all functions of eXERD for 30 days.
- Printed diagrams will contain a “Tomato System” watermark.
- At the end of the evaluation period (30 days), the file will not open and a license purchase guide window will appear.
The recommended specifications for installation are as follows
- OS : Microsoft Windows (XP or above), Apple Mac (eclipse plugin version only)
- CPU : Pentium4 2Ghz or above, RAM : 1GB or above
- If you have encountered memory problems or performance issues, please refer to the Performance Tuning Guide document.
Installing as an Eclipse plug-in
If you are using a non-Windows operating system, or if you want to install eXERD into your Eclipse-based work environment, follow the instructions below to install it as a plug-in.
Guide to installing and updating plug-ins
Guide for eclipse plugin installation
- Copy the updated URL site described above.
- From the Eclipse system menu, select Help > Install New Software.
(for Eclipse 3.4: Help > Software Updates…)
- Paste the updated site URL into the “Work with” text field, then press the “Add” button.
- Remove check option for "Contact all update sites..."
- When the eXERD Modeler item shows up in the list, select it and press the "Next” button to install.
Guide for updating plugin
- From the Eclipse system menu, select Help > Install the new software.
(for Eclipse 3.4, Help > Software Updates…)
- Select work with (https://exerd.com/update/3.x) in the field.
- When the eXERD Modeler item shows up in the list, select it and press “Next” button to install.
Guide for eclipse plugin uninstallation
Eclipse plugin removal (official help) shortcut
- From the Eclipse system menu, select Help > About Eclipse.
- In the “About Eclipse” dialog, select the “Installation Details” button.
- Under the “Installed Software” tab, select “eXERD Modeler” and select the “Uninstall” button.
- In the “Uninstall” dialog, select the “Finish” button to uninstall and remove the plug-in.